miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go. Today in the blink of an eye, I'm holding on to something and I do not know why. I tried... I tried to read between the lines, I tried to look in your eyes. I want a simple explanation, for what I'm feeling inside. I gotta find a way out. Maybe there's a way out...

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder, and I said: Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, I don't wanna ever love another... You'll always be my thunder. So bring on the rain. And bring on the thunder.

Today is a winding road, tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know. Today I'm on my own, I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone...

And now I'm itching for the tall grass, and longing for the breeze. I need to step outside, just to see if I can breathe. I gotta find a way out, maybe theres a way out...

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder, and I said: Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, I don't wanna ever love another. You'll always be my thunder. So bring on the rain...

Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope, I'm wrapped up in vines. I think we'll make it out, but you just gotta give me time. Strike me down with lightning, let me feel you in my veins. I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain...

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go...

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder, and I said: Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, I don't wanna ever love another. You'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain. And bring on the thunder, and I said: Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain; oh baby bring on the pain... And listen to the thunder...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario